DESIGNED FOR QUALITY AT THE BEST PRICE
SWJ-320EA is a revolutionary 3.2 meter wide solvent printer. As the successor of the legendary SWJ-320 S4, its functionality is further expanded with Mimaki Core Technologies such as MAPS4, NRS, and offers an unique ratio of affordable price, highest quality, and reliability. New generation of high-speed print heads arranged in stagger mode with a resolution up to 1200 dpi allows the high speed production at the speed of max. 137sqm/h.
Taking advantage of the 3,200 mm printing width, two media rolls can be mounted and can be printed on simultaneously*. This function enables operating different print jobs at once. The user may select the preferable widths separately for each roll within a specified range from 210 to 1,524 mm. Each media width and the distance between the two media rolls are automatically detected.
* The same media type should be used when printing on two media rolls simultaneously.
Features & Benefits
- NRS – Nozzle Recovery System automatically substitutes defective nozzles giving uninterrupted operation
- Four advanced printheads with top speeds up to 137sqm/h
Up to 1200dpi image resolution
- MAPS4 – Mimaki Advanced Pass System reduces banding by dispersing ink drops between passes
- Competitively priced 3.2m super-wide format with twin-roll option
- Combined high level efficiency, productivity and low operational costs
- Affordable yet reliable solvent ink “CS100” – Not only is the CS100 ink (available in 2L bottles) more affordable than coventional ink cartridges, it also has exceptional stability and low propensity to clog nozzles
- 2 YEAR WARRANTY